BentoStyle: Sleek, Modern and Sustainable Food Delivery Containers
Stylish, sturdy and sustainable, the BentoStyle disposable bento boxes make for the perfect food delivery container. Made from plantation trees, the BentoStyle range gives a natural aesthetic best suited for Asian cuisine. With its understated elegance, it can also be used with other cuisines to complement a dish’s presentation. Lined with food-grade glassine paper, the range is hygienic and can handle food with thick sauces.
Compared to conventional paper and plastic containers, the BentoStyle is environmentally friendly. The BentoStyle range comes with a clear recyclable lid, perfect for highlighting a dish’s aesthetic appeal. The container itself is biodegradable including the glassine paper lining.
Top Shelf Concepts is the sole Australian supplier and distributor of this beautiful, eco-friendly product. Throughout the country and the Asia Pacific region, hotels, restaurants, caterers and other food businesses use the BentoStyle for takeaways, food delivery and hotel room service containers.
- Disposable containers look great, feel stable to eat from and are environmentally friendly.
- BentoStyle boxes have a unique folding design so it can be flat-packed to minimise required space for storage.
- Comes in convenient packs of 100 containers and lids.
- Eliminates the risk of breakages and the need for dishwashing saving hotels, restaurants and other food establishments time and money.
- The BentoStyle range has portion control containers with crystal clear lids suitable for salads and showing customers and guests the type and quality of food.
- Design is ideal for Asian dishes such as sushi and noodles with thick sauces (not suitable for light broths).
Top Shelf Concepts is committed to sourcing the international scene’s market-leading products to help you stand out from the crowd. This dedication shows not only in our product line but also our service.
Explore our complete BentoStyle range of food delivery containers or get in touch with us on 07 3394 2043 for advice on the best products for your style of commercial food presentation.