Make Higher Profits with Smart Food Presentation— We’ll Show You How for Free!
Top Shelf Concepts offers a free, in-depth consultation service that will teach you how to win customers and improve sales.
GET HELP FROM AN EXPERT
- Are you struggling to increase profits from your hospitality food service or retail food business?
- Do you want more clients to book you for catering and events?
- Do you want to sell more food, faster?
- Do you want to expand your offerings and attract new customers?
- Are you not getting the repeat business you hoped for?
- Do you want to minimise staffing costs and costly food wastage?
No matter what food service challenges you face, Top Shelf Concepts experts can help. With over 10 years of experience as innovative market leaders in commercial food presentation, we’ve provided consulting services for international companies, high- profile resorts, and food and beverage teams around the globe.
Now we have a special consultation service that will teach you how to increase profits through creative displays! This consultation is free and customised to your needs. Here’s how it works:
- We will come to your place of business to discuss your challenges.
- We’ll teach the fundamentals of designing buffets and displays that are efficient for you and your customers/guests.
- We’ll make recommendations for your budget and space.
- We’ll design custom layouts and demonstrate products that are a good fit, including how to clean and care for them.
- We will teach you and your staff the art of WOW food presentation!
By the end of the session you’ll be able increase profits, win customer loyalty, and attract new business.
Ready to get started?
SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE CONSULT
BONUS: Sign up for our consultancy services and receive a Buffet Guide!
How Our Food Presentation Course Helps You
The Top Shelf Concepts consultants will teach you how to present food in a way that increases sales and gets you repeat business.
From resort and stadium buffets to groceries and specialty food retailers, we show you how to create a sophisticated display that keeps customers happy and maintains synergy with your brand.
Our services help you add value in order to give you a competitive edge.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to present food in a way that exceeds guest’s expectations and gets you repeat business
- How to set up and take down presentations faster and easier
- How to make service better for your guests and easier for your staff
- How to build an impressive buffet in limited space
- How to improve food safety to avoid fines from health agencies
- Ways to help guests and customers with special dietary needs
- New advancements in food display technology
- How to clean and care for display pieces and equipment
- Ways to mix and match display items for different spaces and themes
- How to reduce costly food wastage
- How to maintain food quality during service
- Tips and techniques for getting customers to buy more
WHO THIS SERVICE IS FOR
- Owners and/or managers of groceries
- Owners of small specialty shops like bakeries, delis, and coffee shops
- Owners/food service managers of hospitality business
- Restaurant owners/managers with buffet offerings
- Food service providers for universities, companies, and non-profits
- Owners/managers/catering directors for stadiums and arenas
- Anyone who serves or sells food and wants to improve their offerings!
WHY SIGN UP FOR THIS SERVICE?
- Present and serve food more effectively, saving time and money
- Project your brand and image in a professional manner.
- Win more contracts and increase sales.
- Learn effective merchandising techniques.
- Improve customer experience with fresher food and faster service.
- Learn about the latest food service trends and products on the market.
- Attract new business with WOW food presentation.
- Get free training for your team on how to build displays and care for products.
- Build your reputation, get great reviews, and maybe a shout-out on Instagram!
As we mentioned earlier, our consultancy service is free. We will give you an unbiased assessment and recommend solutions that fit your needs. Then we’ll show your staff how to use display items to maximise impact and make a great impression!
Our advice is 100% customised to you, and can be held at your location, at your convenience and at your preferred date.
With Top Shelf Concept’s free consultancy service there’s nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost?
It’s completely free of charge. Our mission is to make you more successful, and our experts have a lot of knowledge to share. There’s also no obligation. We design solutions based on your needs— if we have products you need, great! If not, we’ll point you in the right direction.
Are there any other benefits to your consultancy service?
You also have an exclusive opportunity to speak with food service and display experts! Get all your questions answered, get fresh ideas, learn about current and future food trends, discover the latest products, and even get some free training for your team!
Why are you offering such an in-depth consultancy for free?
Our business is all about helping clients improve their food service. We do this through sharing our knowledge and offering the best products on the market. Even if you don’t need new items, we’ll show you how to make the most of what you have. When you do need items or information, we hope you’ll trust us to make recommendations. It’s that simple!
Who will the consultant be?
We have food presentation and product experts globally, so it will depend on your location who comes to you to teach the course. All our experts are trained in retail and hospitality food presentation.
Can my staff learn, too?
Absolutely! In fact, we encourage it. Knowing how to use and care for display items as well as having a good understanding of how to create incredible presentations is vital for any food service team! We’re happy to share our knowledge with your staff.
How does the it work? What are the steps?
It’s a simple 3-step process:
- We’ll come to you where you can show us your current set up, share your goals and desired look and feel, and tell us what currently works (or doesn't) in your operation.
- We will sketch an initial recommendation that maximizes the most opportunity for profit and best value for your budget.
- Our experts will demonstrate the appropriate products and let you get hands-on experience using them, or help you source the pducts you need.